Monday, August 29, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Photobucket

This week, I'm starting a series of posts about a recent trip to Las Vegas with my best friend, Kathy.  She needed a vacation and since I am moving from Virginia (where she and I both live) to Lincoln, NE, in January, a fun trip seemed necessary and justifiable.

I've got general thoughts on Vegas and its culinary offerings on both Technorati and Honest Cooking.  And, starting Wednesday (8/31), I'll have more specific posts on the restaurants, happy hours, and snacks I experienced while in Vegas.  So, check out Technorati and Honest Cooking and then come back on Wednesday to hear more about my adventures. 

Viva Las Vegas!



Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright

Copyright © 2011 KM Robbins. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission. All rights reserved.
Blogging tips